Citronella (upper parts)
"Cymbopogon nardus" (culture)
Calming and relaxing, anti-inflammatory for skin +++, insect repellent, cleans room air, anti-bacterial ++, vasodilator, antispasmodic +++.
difficulties falling asleep, Arthritis, tendonitis, rheumatism, presence of mosquitoes (preventive) and mosquito bites (curative) +++, excessive sweating ++, oily skin
Calming and relaxing, anti-inflammatory for skin +++, digestive tonic, insect repellent, refreshes and disinfects room air, anti-bacterial ++, vasodilator, antispasmodic +++.
Difficulties falling asleep ,arthritis, tendonitis, rheumatis, presence of mosquitoes (preventive) and mosquito bites (curative)+++, excessive sweating ++ , oily skin.
Internal use :
consult an aromatherapist
External use :
- Local: In local anointing oil to 5-10%
- Inhalation: 3-5 drops in a bowl of boiling water
- Bath: In the bath 5-8 drops, mixed with a glass of milk
Pregnancy and childs under 4 years
Dilute external use, good cleansing for acne and oily skin but beware: photo sensitive (do not use before a sunbath)
ADVICE OF THE TRADITIONAL HEALER
- 2 drops in a bowl of tea before sleep
- 3 drops in 1 teaspoon jojoba oil or calophyllum oil for a facial massage in case of acne and oily skin.
|Scientific name:||Cymbopogon nardus|
|Distilled part:||upper parts|
|Quality:||100% essential oil|